Dream A Little Bigger With Sweden
Join a Thriving Workforce of Immigrants. With a 77% employment rate, generous benefits, and a progressive work culture, Sweden offers endless opportunities for professional growth and personal fulfillment.
Get in Touch with us!
What is a Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
Sweden offers a job seeker visa for highly qualified persons to search for work, making it an attractive destination for skilled professionals seeking to work abroad.
Sweden is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the world. The country boasts of a high standard of living, excellent healthcare system, and exceptional social welfare programs.
By securing a Job Seeker Visa in 2023, you'll have the chance to experience this high quality of life and potentially make Sweden your permanent home.Read More
Explore The Salaries of The Highest Paying Jobs in Sweden
In Sweden, opportunities galore! Would your career take off with this new salary range? Yes! Fill in the details below to find out.
Find Your Way: Job Seeker Visa in Sweden
A job-seeker visa is a 3-9 month permit that is issued to a highly qualified individual to allow him to go to Sweden and look for a job in the country. We help you apply for it through online profiles. Contact us now to find out more!
To be eligible for a Sweden job seeker visa, an applicant must have:
- A valid passport
- Proof of funds to support themselves during their stay
- An advanced degree (master's degree, PhD, advanced vocational degree/professional degree) from a recognized university or college
- Relevant work experience in the field of their degree
- A plan to actively seek employment in Sweden during their stay
- No criminal record
- Check your eligibility: Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the Sweden job seeker visa. You must have a valid passport, proof of financial means to support yourself during your stay, and a bachelor's or higher degree from a recognized university.
- Prepare your documents: You will need to gather the required documents for your application, including a completed application form, passport-sized photos, a cover letter explaining your purpose of visit and career goals, proof of education and work experience, and proof of financial means.
- Schedule an appointment: You will need to schedule an appointment at the Swedish embassy or consulate in your home country to submit your application and biometric data (such as fingerprints).
- Pay the application fee: The application fee for a Sweden job seeker visa varies depending on your country of residence. You will need to pay this fee when you submit your application.
- Wait for a decision: After you have submitted your application, you will need to wait for a decision from the Swedish Migration Agency. Processing times can vary, but you can check the current processing times on their website.
Applicants need to provide proof of sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in Sweden. Here are some ways.
- Bank statement: A bank statement showing sufficient funds in the applicant's account for at least six months can be used as proof of funds.
- Blocked account: The applicant can open a blocked account in a Swedish bank, which ensures that the funds remain untouched until the applicant arrives in Sweden.
- Sponsorship: If the applicant has a sponsor, such as a family member or friend in Sweden, the sponsor can provide a signed and stamped letter of sponsorship along with their bank statements.
- Scholarship: If the applicant has been awarded a scholarship or grant for their studies in Sweden, the award letter from the scholarship provider can be used as proof of funds.
Once you arrive in Sweden with a job seeker visa, you will have six months to find a job. During this time, you can attend interviews, network with potential employers, and explore the job market.
No, a job seeker visa is not a work permit. It only allows you to enter Sweden for a limited time to search for a job or start a business. Once you find employment, you need to apply for a work permit.
Your Journey With Us
Willing to move to Sweden on a job-seeker visa? Here's how GetGIS can help you.
1. Initial ConsultationWe offer an initial consultation to understand your professional goals and provide personalized guidance on the Sweden job seeker visa process.
2. Resume Writing AssistanceOur team of experts provides professional resume writing services to make your profile stand out to potential employers in Sweden.
3. Top 5 Job Portal OptimizationWe optimize your profile on the top 5 job portals in Sweden to increase your chances of finding a job in your field.
4. Mock InterviewsWe conduct mock interviews to help you prepare for job interviews in Sweden and increase your confidence.
5. Post Landing ServicesWe offer post-landing services to help you settle in Sweden, including assistance with finding accommodation and opening a bank account.
Helping People Navigate the Path to a New Life Abroad
GetGIS has a strong client base spread all around the world, with 750 plus successful PR immigration completed, along with assisting and training students from 50 nationalities to help them secure an average IELTS 7.5 band score.
Helping People Navigate the Path to a New Life Abroad
Tech enabled services
Live progress tracking
IELTS, CELPIP, OET, PTE
Discover Your Prospects to Enriching Career Opportunities with Sweden Job Seeker Visa
Our comprehensive video series has you covered. With in-depth guidance on visa requirements, document preparation, and interview tips, you'll be well-equipped to navigate the complex Swedish immigration system
Insider Tips: How to Make Your Immigration Dreams a Reality
"The Latest Immigration Blogs: Stay Informed and Up-to-Date" is your one-stop destination for the most up-to-date information on immigration policies and procedures.
Strong, Sustainable, and Thriving Sweden's Economy
Sweden’s Job Market & Various Aspects
Live Your Best Life in Sweden: Clean, Green, and Free
Gift Your Child a Brighter Future in Sweden
Life in Sweden: A Contrasting View of Work & Harmony