Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of GetGIS (Global Immigration Services). If you have visited our website and visited the pages, then you got a fairly decent picture of the services that we provide and the work we are doing. By visiting this page, as a reader, you agree to the terms and conditions and the company policies listed in the content below.
We request you to read the following information carefully and understand that the use of this website is subject to the following terms and uses:
- Neither we nor any other third party can provide a guarantee of accuracy, completeness, or suitability of information that is provided on the website for any kind of purpose. You as a reader acknowledge that information that is provided on the website may have errors and incomplete details and the company cannot be held liable for these inaccuracies.
- At your own risk, you are using the information that is posted on the website and GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) cannot be held liable for this usage. It is entirely the responsibility of the reader that the information provided on the website meets the specific requirements of the reader.
- Any unauthorized use of the website is illegal.
- The website can offer links to other websites in order to elaborate on the information. These links will be provided only to serve the convenience of the readers. We have no control over the content that is used on these linked websites.
- This website is owned by GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) and the content that is posted on the website should not be copied or reproduced under the copyright act, which forms the terms and conditions of this website.
- There are registration details required from the clients on the website if they want to make use of our resources, as a customer make sure that all the information that you provide is accurate, valid, authentic, and up to date.
- GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) may terminate the access of the user at any time and all accesses to the website will be constantly monitored.
- The content and information that is provided on the website are on available basis.
- GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) cannot be held responsible for damaging somebody's electronic device(like a PC, Laptop) or loss of data due to downloading and saving certain information.
- All the content and graphics that are provided on the website including text, logo, graphics, images, etc. are the sole property of GetGIS (Global Immigration Services).
- We have no control over the technical issues and the website being temporarily unavailable due to these reasons. Thus, in such cases, the readers should wait for some time as the technical issues can soon be handled and the website will be functional again.
- All the financial partners with whom GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) is working have no control over their terms and policies as they are totally different organizations.
- The terms and conditions on this website may change from time to time without any notice to the reader.
GetGIS (Global Immigration Services)
GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) is delighted that you have taken an interest in our GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) facilities. And so, we take great care to provide all necessary information regarding our products and services upfront on the website pages, emails, and counseling calls for all new members. Also, we do our best to be flexible to all your needs and assist you in every possible way. But, at the same time, we expect that you are motivated and committed to the program you have enrolled in. This will not only encourage us to deliver the best for you but also keep miscommunications at bay. Therefore, in case of any dissatisfaction, we hope that you will raise your issue/s immediately and allow us to resolve them. For more information related to our refund policies, please visit - Refund Policy
GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) does not commit to refunding the fee. We will, however, provide some resolutions on certain grounds after scrutinizing. As there are certain grounds on which a refund is not plausible, which are:
Processing delays: The Client has to understand that the processing delays of his / her application for a Permanent Resident Visa are at the Visa Office's discretion and pleasure, and GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) cannot fasten the process.
Inability to follow Instructions: The Client must follow all instructions and guidelines given and provided by GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) during filing and processing until the visa offices finally dispose of the file. If, in any case, the application is rejected due to incorrect details, the responsibility does not lie with GetGIS (Global Immigration Services).
Job search or employment: GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) does not give and has not given assurance for any kind of service for job search or employment of any sort within India or post landing in Canada or for acceptance of immigration application. Help of every sort will be provided, but the finalization depends on the demands of the job market and the employers.
Success guarantee: GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) does not promise success at any specific stage of the application process. The client should acknowledge that granting of visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the concerned government agency and not GetGIS (Global Immigration Services).
Modifications in Immigration policy or regulations: GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) has no control over any changes - current or future - in selection criteria that occur after this agreement's date. Such modifications may include but are not limited to a change in pass mark or a retroactive application of new laws etc and may disqualify the client's application.
Except where stated otherwise, All Intellectual Property Rights of any Materials, webinars, and speeches made by trainers and our hosts at the GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) are and remain, the intellectual property of Getmyuni Education Services Pvt Ltd or its licensors. The content is protected by India and international copyright laws. GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) will do its utmost to protect the rights of employees, customers, members, and intellectual property rights. We will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.
You are not authorized to:-
- 5.1. copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of our Materials
- 5.2 record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means of the Webinars
- 5.3. modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, and reverse engineer any software forming part of the GetGIS (Global Immigration Services) webinars.