IRCC Extends New Invitations in Latest All-Program Express Entry Draw
The recent Express Entry draw invited 1,325 candidates to apply (ITAs) across all programs by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Applicants needed to meet a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 542 for eligibility.
This draw followed the December 8th event, where 5,900 candidates in STEM occupations secured ITAs with a minimum CRS of 481, while December 7th witnessed a category-based draw for individuals with French language proficiency, welcoming 1,000 candidates from the Express Entry pool with a minimum CRS of 470.
Notably, an all-program draw on December 6 targeted candidates with a minimum CRS of 561, marking the first draw in over a month. Prior to this, the most recent draw occurred on October 26, featuring a category-based selection for candidates in healthcare occupations.
The IRCC did not provide a confirmed reason for the temporary pause in draws. However, on November 14, the department acknowledged an IT issue with the Express Entry profile builder, impacting candidates attempting to upload final applications to the IRCC website. Although the glitch was resolved by November 16, draws did not immediately resume.
Possible reasons for IRCC's draw delays include aligning with targets outlined in the Immigration Levels Plan, addressing IT issues, staffing adjustments, or updates to the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Express Entry Draw Results from June 2023
Discover valuable insights from the table below showcasing Express Entry draws from June 2023 onward. Gain a detailed understanding of the draw results and their significance.
GetGIS: Your Key to Canada - Unlock Your Path to Immigration Today!
Looking to start your new life in Canada? The Express Entry draws open up diverse opportunities for candidates looking to immigrate. At GetGIS, we're here to offer you guidance and support to make your Canadian dream a reality.
And it doesn't stop there! We also provide immigration services for countries like Germany, Australia, Netherlands, and Sweden. Don't hesitate ! Schedule a Free Consultation with us today and take the first step toward your future abroad.
1. What is the recent Express Entry draws focus, and how many candidates were invited to apply?
The recent Express Entry draw, conducted by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), invited 1,325 candidates to apply across all programs.
2. What was the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score required for eligibility in the latest all-program draw on December 18?
Candidates needed a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 542 to be eligible for an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in the December 18 all-program draw.
3. Which categories were highlighted in the December 8 Express Entry draw, and how many candidates were invited to that specific event?
The December 8 draw focused on STEM occupations, inviting 5,900 candidates to apply with a minimum CRS score of 481.
4. What caused the temporary pause in Express Entry draws, as reported by IRCC, and when was it resolved?
The temporary pause in draws was attributed to an IT issue with the Express Entry profile builder, acknowledged by IRCC on November 14. Although the glitch was fixed by November 16, draws did not immediately resume.
5. Are there possible reasons mentioned for IRCC's draw delays, and what factors could contribute to such delays?
While IRCC did not provide a confirmed reason for draw delays, possible factors include aligning with targets in the Immigration Levels Plan, addressing IT issues, staffing adjustments, or updates to the Comprehensive Ranking System.
The Spotlight: Hottest Card Picks
- RCC Invites 4,750 in All-Program Express Entry Draw
- IRCC Extends Invitations to 1,000 Applicants in Latest Express Entry Draw
- New Zealand Now Accepts IELTS One Skill Retake for Immigration!
- Breaking News: 5,900 STEM Workers Invited in Canada's Express Entry Draw 274!