Newfoundland and Labrador Launches Virtual Job Fair Series for Prospective Immigrants
Newfoundland and Labrador is hosting a virtual immigration and job fair for foreigners who want to move to Canada, starting on September 20. The fair is specifically aimed at individuals from East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania. It is the first of five job fairs that will continue until March 2024.
The provincial government of Newfoundland and Labrador is organizing a virtual immigration and job fair specifically targeted at prospective newcomers from East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania. This virtual event, scheduled for 8 p.m. Korea Standard Time (KST), is the first in a series of five job fairs that will run until March 2024.
Pathway to Success: The Job Fair's Ambition
The aim of these fairs is to provide opportunities for prospective Canadian immigrants by offering them:
- Direct access to employers in their respective fields.
- Networking opportunities with potential employers.
- A platform to upload their resumes for employer review.
- Access to live immigration program information sessions where attendees can ask questions directly to Immigration Officers.
- Insights into the immigration process for Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Information about the lifestyle, cost of living, job opportunities, salaries, population size, and more in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- To register and learn more about the first fair for prospective newcomers from East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania, interested individuals can visit the provided link.
Additionally, there are four more virtual fairs planned for different regions and dates:
- October 25, 2023: Africa at 6 pm West Africa Time (WAT).
- November 16, 2023: Europe/Central Asia at 7 pm Irish Standard Time (IST).
- January 24, 2024: Middle East/South Asia at 6 pm Gulf Standard Time (GST).
- March 27, 2024: The Americas at 7 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Registration for each fair can be completed through the respective provided hyperlink, where attendees can also find Frequently Asked Questions about the event.
Newfoundland and Labrador, which was ranked as Canada's happiest province in 2022 by Statistics Canada, offers several advantages for newcomers, including affordability, cultural richness, safety, proximity to nature, and a strong emphasis on education.
The province boasts some of Canada's most affordable housing options, and the minimum wage is competitive, with plans to raise it again on October 1, 2023. These factors make Newfoundland and Labrador an attractive option for newcomers looking to settle in Canada and improve their overall quality of life.
For more information on immigrating to and living in Newfoundland and Labrador, individuals can visit the provided link to learn about various aspects such as housing, employment, education, taxation, and newcomer services available across the province.
Don’t Miss This: Canada's Immigration Department Embraces Significant Reforms
Embark on Your Canadian Journey with Confidence and Ease!
Discover the perfect path to Canada with GetGIS! Whether it's for immigration, travel, or any other purpose, rely on our expert services to ensure a seamless and stress-free visa application experience. Your Canadian adventure is within reach – let us guide you there with confidence.
Don't delay any longer! Schedule Your Free Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream.
1. When is the first virtual job fair taking place, and for which region?
The first virtual job fair is scheduled for September 20, 2023, at 8 p.m. Korea Standard Time (KST). It is specifically targeted at prospective newcomers from East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania.
2. How many job fairs are planned in this series, and when will they run?
There are a total of five virtual job fairs planned in this series. They will run until March 2024, covering different regions and dates, including Africa, Europe/Central Asia, the Middle East/South Asia, and the Americas.
3. Is there a cost associated with registering for these virtual job fairs?
Answer: No, registration for each virtual job fair is free of charge. Interested individuals can register through the provided hyperlinks on the respective event pages.
4. What are some of the advantages of settling in Newfoundland and Labrador mentioned in the content?
Newfoundland and Labrador offers advantages such as affordability, cultural richness, safety, proximity to nature, and a strong emphasis on education. It has some of Canada's most affordable housing options, and the minimum wage is competitive. These factors contribute to a better quality of life for newcomers to Canada.