Top 10 Easiest Countries to Immigrate from India
Table of Contents[Show]
- 1. Canada: The Northern Oasis for Immigrants
- 2. Australia: Your Gateway to Down Under
- 3. Germany: Where Opportunity Meets Efficiency
- 4. Sweden: Your Seamless Path to Residency
- 5. The UK: Your British Dream Destination
- 6. The USA: Ultimate Hub for Tech Enthusiasts
- 7. New Zealand: Ideal for Fueling Business Expansion
- 8. Spain: A Gateway to European Dreams
- 9. France: Your French Connection to Immigration
- 10. Austria: Great land of Opportunities
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey towards a brighter future? We've curated a list of the most accessible destinations for Indian immigrants, offering you a gateway to fresh opportunities, diverse cultures, and thrilling adventures. Say goodbye to the roadblocks and hello to seamless immigration with these top easiest countries to immigrate from India
1. Canada: The Northern Oasis for Immigrants
Canada is renowned for its welcoming immigration policies and diverse opportunities. Here's why it's considered one of the easy PR countries for Indians.
- Generous Immigration Levels: Under its Immigration Levels Plan, Canada is now looking to welcome over 460,000 new immigrants yearly, the highest level in its history. This ensures numerous openings for Indian immigrants.
- Multiple Immigration Pathways: Canada offers various immigration pathways, such as Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), and family sponsorships. This diversity makes it easier for Indian applicants to find a suitable route based on their qualifications and preferences.
- Comprehensive Points System: The Express Entry system, for instance, employs a points-based approach that considers factors like age, education, work experience, and language proficiency. Indians often score well in these categories, making it easier to qualify.
- Inclusive Society: Canada is known for its inclusive and multicultural society, making it an appealing destination for Indian immigrants. Cultural diversity is celebrated, and newcomers feel welcome and supported.
- Economic Opportunities: Canada's robust job market and strong economy provide ample opportunities for Indian professionals and entrepreneurs.
2. Australia: Your Gateway to Down Under
After Canada, Australia stands out as the second easiest country to get PR for Indians, this is due to several reasons as listed below
- Diverse Population: Nearly 25% of Australia's population consists of non-Australian citizens, reflecting the country's high immigration rate. This diversity creates a welcoming environment for Indian expatriates.
- Healthcare Benefits: Permanent residents in Australia gain access to the government-run Medicare health insurance program. This program provides free treatment at government hospitals and subsidized medications, ensuring that your health is well taken care of.
- Skill-Focused Immigration: The 2023-24 Permanent Migration Program has set a planning level of 190,000 with a strong emphasis on skilled migrants. Approximately 70% of the program is allocated to skilled visas, which offers numerous opportunities for Indian professionals seeking PR in Australia.
- Opportunities Abound: Australia's strong economy and job market make it an attractive destination for Indian expats. The nation's welcoming immigration policies and opportunities for career growth enhance its appeal.
- Quality of Life: Australia is known for its high quality of life, with a strong education system, healthcare facilities, and a safe environment.
3. Germany: Where Opportunity Meets Efficiency
Germany is emerging as an easy country to migrate from India for expatriates seeking a fresh start in Europe. Here are some factors that support our statement
- Skilled Worker-Friendly: In June, the German parliament passed a new immigration law aimed at attracting skilled workers to address the country's labor shortage. This law is set to take effect in stages starting November 2023, March 2024, and June 2024, thus creating excellent opportunities for Indian professionals looking for PR.
- Growing Labor Shortage: Germany faces an unprecedented labor shortage of 3.6% in 2021, making it eager to welcome skilled individuals from around the world, including India. This need for skilled workers is a driving force behind the ease of immigration.
- Strong Economy: Germany boasts a robust economy and a strong job market, offering opportunities for career advancement and a high quality of life.
- Germany's Job Seeker Visa: A streamlined immigration program, making it the top choice for Indian migrants. It offers a six-month window to job hunt, paving the way to secure a permanent visa
4. Sweden: Your Seamless Path to Residency
Sweden has gained recognition as a leading choice among easy immigration countries for Indian expats aiming to secure Permanent Residency (PR). This preference is due to a multitude of compelling factors
- Migrant-Friendly: Sweden has become a popular destination for immigration from various countries over the past few years. It has taken in more per capita than any other European nation during the peak of the migrant influx in 2015. This exemplifies Sweden's openness to immigrants and their smooth integration.
- Sweden's Job Seeker Visa: This Visa provides a unique opportunity to physically explore Sweden's job market and culture, a valuable experience that goes beyond online job searches. You can network and understand the work environment, thus increasing your chances of securing a job.
- Strong Job Market: The Swedish job market is vibrant, offering numerous opportunities for Indian professionals in various sectors. This job availability enhances the ease of relocating to Sweden.
- Quality of Life: Sweden offers an excellent quality of life with a strong focus on healthcare, education, social support, and work-life balance. Indian immigrants enjoy these benefits, enhancing their overall well-being.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Sweden is known for its safety and cleanliness, ensuring a secure and comfortable living environment for Indian expatriates.
Also Read: How To Get Job in Sweden From India
5. The UK: Your British Dream Destination
The United Kingdom distinguishes itself as a preferred destination for Indian immigrants pursuing Permanent Residency (PR), and here's what makes it an ideal choice for those wondering, which country is easy to migrate from India.
- Record-High Net Migration: In 2022, the UK's net migration reached an all-time high of 606,000, a testament to its appeal among Indian immigrants.
- Indian Student Visas: The UK issued 485,758 student visas in 2022, with half granted to Indian and Chinese students, highlighting the educational and career opportunities it offers.
- Visas for Dependents: Postgraduate students in the UK can also apply for visas for dependents, with 135,788 visas issued to spouses, partners, and children under 18 in 2022.
- Strong Indian Community: The UK hosts a significant Indian community, making the transition and settlement process smoother for newcomers and fostering a sense of belonging for Indian immigrants
- Diverse Job Opportunities: The UK offers diverse employment opportunities across multiple sectors, making it easier for Indian professionals to secure jobs and establish their careers.
6. The USA: Ultimate Hub for Tech Enthusiasts
The United States has consistently ranked as one of the easiest countries to get citizenship for Indians. This is due to several factors such as the country's welcoming approach toward immigrants, simplified visa processes, and more. Let’s understand them in detail
- Diversity Visa (DV) Program: The Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery program, also known as the Green Card Lottery, offers a chance for nationals from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the US, including India, to obtain a green card. This program provides a unique pathway to permanent residency and, subsequently, citizenship.
- Employment-Based Immigration: Indians often utilize employment-based visas such as H-1B and L-1 to work in the US. Many of these visa categories can lead to permanent residency, creating an accessible route to citizenship.
- Significant Indian Diaspora: As of 2021, the USA is home to approximately 2.7 million immigrants of Indian origin, as reported by the Migration Policy Institute (MPI). This thriving Indian community provides a supportive environment for newcomers, fostering an easier transition.
- Highly Educated Immigrants: Indian immigrants to the US are known for their high educational qualifications. Many receive employer-sponsored H-1B temporary visas, specifically designed for high-skilled workers.
7. New Zealand: Ideal for Fueling Business Expansion
New Zealand's education system, the SMC pathway, and its overall quality of life make it one of the easiest countries to get PR. Let's take a closer look and thoroughly examine additional factors.
- Skilled Migrant Category (SMC): SMC is a direct route to Permanent Residence (PR) for skilled workers in New Zealand. Managed by Immigration New Zealand, it aims to welcome 26,000 migrants annually, simplifying the process for skilled professionals seeking PR.
- Quality Education: New Zealand offers top-notch education, from preschool to postgraduate studies. Early childhood education, primary schools, and most universities provide cost-free education, making it ideal for Indian families.
- Growing Job Opportunities: New Zealand's strong economy and growing job market offer numerous employment opportunities across various sectors. This provides a promising outlook for Indian immigrants seeking to establish their careers.
- Family-Friendly Immigration: New Zealand also offers family reunification programs, allowing immigrants to sponsor their immediate family members, including spouses and children.
- Quality of Life: With its pristine environment, healthcare system, and focus on work-life balance, New Zealand offers a high quality of life. The country's commitment to safety and well-being enhances its appeal as an easy-to-immigrate-to destination for Indians.
8. Spain: A Gateway to European Dreams
Spain, with its rich culture, stunning landscapes, and vibrant lifestyle, serves as a gateway to European dreams for many. It offers a unique blend of history and modernity. We will deep dive to see why it is the easiest country to migrate from India
- Golden Visa Program: Spain offers a Golden Visa program, allowing Indian investors to acquire PR by investing in real estate or other economic activities. This streamlined process offers a straightforward route to residency.
- Family Reunification: Spain provides family reunification programs, enabling Indian immigrants to sponsor their immediate family members for PR, including spouses and children. This family-friendly approach encourages the settlement of Indian families in Spain.
- Quality of Life: Spain boasts a high quality of life, with a pleasant Mediterranean climate, beautiful landscapes, and a relaxed lifestyle. Indian expats can enjoy a comfortable and fulfilling life in Spain.
- Cultural Attraction: Spain's rich history, vibrant culture, and diverse culinary scene make it an enticing destination for Indian immigrants seeking a unique cultural experience.
- Language: Learning Spanish can be relatively accessible for Indian expatriates, as the language shares some similarities with English and offers opportunities for language immersion, facilitating integration and communication.
9. France: Your French Connection to Immigration
The country's rich history and modern amenities make it a prime destination for those in search of a fulfilling immigration journey. Below are the reasons why France is an easy citizenship country for Indians.
- Student Pathways: France has been welcoming international students, including Indians, through various scholarships and education programs. After completing their studies, students can apply for PR, making it relatively easier to transition.
- Skill-Based Immigration: France, like many other developed countries, has specific immigration pathways for skilled workers. If Indians possess skills that are in demand in France, they might have found it easier to secure employment, leading to PR eligibility through employment-based routes.
- Long-Term Residency Visas: France offers a long-term residency visa known as "Visa D," which allows individuals to stay in France for up to one year. During this time, individuals can explore employment opportunities and, if successful, transition to a work permit and eventually apply for PR.
- EU Blue Card Scheme: France participates in the EU Blue Card scheme, which is designed to attract highly skilled non-EU workers to live and work within the European Union member states. Indians with high qualifications and job offers in France might have found this scheme beneficial, as it facilitates a simplified process for highly skilled workers to obtain PR.
10. Austria: Great land of Opportunities
Austria beckons individuals from around the world, including students, professionals, and entrepreneurs, with its exceptional education and job prospects.
- Red-White-Red Card Scheme: Austria operates the Red-White-Red Card system, which is a points-based immigration scheme designed to attract skilled workers from non-EU countries, including India.
- Shortage Occupations List: Austria maintains a shortage occupations list, highlighting professions where there is a demand for skilled workers. It is easier to secure employment, as there are streamlined processes for individuals in these occupations to obtain work permits and subsequently apply for PR.
- Family Reunification: Austria allows family reunification, enabling individuals with legal residence to bring their immediate family members to join them.
- Education and Research Opportunities: Austria is home to several world-class universities and research institutions. After completing their studies, they could explore pathways to employment and eventually PR
- Long-Term Residence: Austria offers a long-term residence permit after five years of continuous legal residence. Indians living in Austria on various permits, such as work permits or student visas, can transition to long-term residence status, paving the way for PR applications.
Simplifying Immigration with GetGIS
In this exploration of the top 10 easiest countries for Indian citizens to immigrate to, it's evident that the right combination of factors, such as favorable immigration policies, opportunities, and quality of life, can greatly influence the ease of the immigration process.
Using the services of expert immigration consultants like GetGIS can help streamline the application process and ensure a smoother transition to a new country. Schedule a Free Consultation with our experts today and check your eligibility!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which country is easy to get citizenship for Indians?
Which is the cheapest country to get PR?
Can an Indian citizen take citizenship of other countries?
How many Indian citizens left India in 2023?
How many foreigners accept Indian citizenship?