IRCC Invites More Than 500 Candidates in a PNP-Specific Draw
- Number of ITAs sent: 589
- Minimum cut-off score: 691
- Draw type: PNP-specific draw
- BCPNP also held two back-to-back draws in a single day
- Entrepreneur Immigration and Skills Immigration stream is targeted
IRCC held its twelfth Express Entry Draw for the year 2023 on May 10, 2023. In this draw, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada sent 589 invitations to apply to candidates who had already received a provincial nomination from a province in Canada.
This was the fourth PNP-specific Express Entry Draw of this year, held after the draw of March 1, 2023. Before this PNP-specific draw, IRCC held four all-program draws in March and April. two of them being the largest draws of the year, inviting 7,000 candidates in each draw.
For this draw, IRCC required candidates to score at least 691 CRS points to qualify for an ITA.
With the recent draws, IRCC has returned to its typical pattern of hosting regular Express Entry draws. Throughout March, draws took place weekly, and the months of April and March also saw the return of the typical all-program draws, as the draws held in January and February were mostly program-specific draws.
Here is an overview of all the Express Entry draws that took place this year.
Date of the draw
Minimum CRS score of 507
Minimum CRS score of 490
Only to the candidates who already hold a provincial nomination
Minimum CRS score of 791
a provincial nomination from a province in Canada.
Minimum CRS score of 490
Minimum CRS score of 484
Minimum CRS score of 481
Minimum CRS score of 486
Minimum CRS score of 483
British Columbia Invites More than 150 New Candidates in Back-to-Back Draws in a Single Day
British Columbia held two back-to-back draws on May 9, 2023.
- The first draw targeted the candidates from the Skills Immigration stream. 155 ITAs were sent to the eligible candidates.
- The second draw targeted the Entrepreneur Immigration stream and under this stream, 15 ITAs are sent.
Here is a detailed breakdown of the two draws,
1. 34 Skilled Workers & International Graduates (including EEBC option) from Childcare: Early Childhood Educators & Assistants (NOC 42202) with a minimum score of 60.
2. 23 Skilled Workers & International Graduates (including EEBC option) from Healthcare with a minimum score of 60.
3. 5 Skilled Workers & International Graduates (including EEBC option) from Other Priority Occupations (NOCs 31103, 32104) with a minimum score of 60.
Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
1. 5 Entrepreneurs from the Regional Pilot stream with a minimum score of 119.
2. 10 Entrepreneurs from the Base stream with a minimum score of 115.
Planning to Move to Canada?
Keeping the latest PNP and Express Entry draw in mind, it can be said that having a strong Express Entry profile with a high CRS score can open your gates to Canada. Now immigrating to Canada can be a very complicated process. But you don’t have to worry about anything if you trust GetGIS with your immigration journey.
With GetGIS you get a complete profile evaluation, IELTS/CELPIP training, and job search assistance to make sure your life in Canada is smooth and thriving. With GetGIS’s amazing tools, you can also track your application in real-time. So, don’t wait up, register for your free consultation with GetGIS today.