Which Country Has More Job Opportunities For Indians? - GetGIS
Table of Contents[Show]
Are you looking to immigrate abroad to enhance your work experience and international exposure? Read on to find your best fit and ‘Which country has more job opportunities for Indians’?
A good job environment and work-life balance are among the major decision-making factors for expats. Gone are the days, when an individual would be dedicated to being employed with the same company throughout their working tenure. Now, with the evolution of technology and modern lifestyle people are looking for greater value and skill development opportunities to encash their expertise.
You would be elated to note that state and country boundaries are no more obstacles for individuals aspiring to work abroad. Thanks to the different options of visa and work formats offered by foreign nations to lure in talented professionals from India and all around the world.
List of Best Country for Job Opportunities for Indians
1. United Kingdom - Country Best Known for Stable and Ever-Nurturing Environment
The United Kingdom is one of the highest-paying countries also having a low unemployment rate. The UK is currently facing a high skill shortage and the nation is in search of skilled professionals from all over the world. Since our country India, is a nation that speaks British English so if you are searching which country is best for jobs then certainly the United Kingdom should top the list.
The United Kingdom offers different kinds of work visas to immigrants that include youth mobility scheme visa, charity work visa, seasonal work visa, and international work visa.
- The current employment rate in the United Kingdom is 75.7%.
- The median annual earnings of full-time employees in the UK in 2022 was at an all-time high since 1999, at 33,000 GBP.
- The unemployment rate for the quarter in the UK has managed to keep sustaining at 3.7%.
(*source: Statista.com, Office of National Statistics)
2. Country Best Known for Evolution and Revolution – The United States Of America
For decades, the USA has been a huge attraction for skilled and experienced people, innovators, and entrepreneurs from around the world. Recently America has been strengthening its efforts to scout talented individuals and skilled workforce, to strengthen their economy.
The USA is top among the most job opportunities countries in the world and also the financial rewards offered by the United States are quite worth it, making it a lucrative destination point for expats.
The different types of temporary work visas offered by the United States of America include - H1B visa, H-1B1 visa, H-2A visa, H2B visa, H3 visa, L1 visa, P-1 visa, P-2 visa, P-3 visa, R-1 visa, TN visa, and O1 visa.
- The current employment rate in the United States of America is 62.5% and the employment-population ratio is standing at 60.2% respectively.
- The median annual earnings of full-time employees in the US in 2021 was at an all-time high since 2000, at USD 74,738.
- The unemployment rate as of February 2023 in the US managed to keep sustaining at 3.6% (5.9 million in number).
(*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Statista, Trading Economics)
3. Destination For Every Industry Worker: Canada
Canada is the world’s second-largest country in terms of area covered and it is also currently trending on top for searches for the country with more job opportunities. So if you are looking for better opportunities and the best quality of life then it’s surely going to be Canada!
Express Entry and PNP are the most common gateway to Canadian immigration for skilled workers, visa options like a Canadian working holiday visa also help you to experience the Canadian way of life for a tenure of up to 2 years
*Calculate your eligibility for Canada Immigration, right away!
- The current unemployment rate in Canada has been standing study at 5% (as of February 2023), surpassing the market forecasts of 5.1%.
- The current employment rate however has decreased to 62.4% in January 2023 from a 62.5% previously.
- The annual median income in Canada in the year 2020 was at its record high of 40,630 CAD.
*Explore the blog to learn A-Z about the benefits of working in Canada
4. Country Best Known For Fashion, Education, and Training – France
France has for a long time been famous for being the fashion center of the world. Parallelly, the country also stands as an attraction for employing a technological workforce, mainly interested in hiring digitally skilled and qualified individuals from India, the Middle East, and other Asian countries.
Different visa types offered by France to immigrants include international talent visa, short-stay work visa, temporary work visa, long-stay work visa, and special case work visa.
- The current employment rate in France was 68.3% in the last quarter of 2022.
- The median annual earnings of full-time employees in France in 2021 was at an all-time high since 2000, at 40,115 EUR.
- The unemployment rate in France dropped to 7.20% in December 2022 compared to 7.30% in September 2022.
5. Skilled or Unskilled! Australia Has Opportunities For Everyone
Australia is a wealthy nation operating through a market-based economy ensuring to sustain a high gross domestic product and per capita income. The service sector and commodities are the major contributors to the Australian economy. You might be skilled or unskilled, but Australia has opportunities for everyone.
Australia offers 20+ working and skilled visa options to immigrants to suit their category and purpose. These visa types include Global Talent visa, Employer Nomination visa, Skilled Nominated visa, skilled dependent visa, Temporary work visa, temporary graduate visa, etc to name a few.
*Read this article to learn in detail about different types of visas to Australia.
- The current employment rate in Australia is at its all-time high of 64.50%.
- As per the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the median annual earnings of full-time employees in Australia in August 2022 was AUD 65,000.
- The unemployment rate in Australia sustained at 3.5% (as of February 2023) but the participation rate witnessed a drop to 66.6% in the nation.
6. Destination For Engineers: Germany
Home to one of the largest economies not just in Europe but also in the world, Germany, witnesses a study growth of the international community over the years. It is one of the world’s leading importer and exporter centers along with being the recent most popular migration destination for experienced class (Skilled) migration.
The best part about Germany is that you could study the employment market and experiment, with your potential, for jobs through the Germany Job Seeker Visa option provided by the nation which can be further converted into a work visa or permit.
- The current employment rate in Germany is 77.30 %, and the current average unemployment rate is 5.7% respectively.
- The annual average wage in Germany as of 2021 was at €43,722.
7. Work in the Richest State In Europe As Per Job Opportunities - The Netherlands
For expats looking for the best quality of life, work-life balance, and country with more job opportunities, the Netherlands is an excellent option to be considered. The country is always actively scouting for international entrepreneurs and offers great programs to encourage them to invest in local companies or name their businesses.
The country is on the cutting-edge concerning academics and research and also provides abundant opportunities to expats in different fields and domains. To encourage immigration, the Netherlands offers Work visas, Startup visas, and also Freelance or Self-employment visas.
- The current employment rate in the Netherlands is 81.90%, while the total unemployment rate as of 2021 was at only 4.21% respectively.
- As per the projections of the Dutch Central Planbureau (CPB), the gross annual income in the Netherlands is estimated to be €41,000 between 2022 to 2025, comparatively higher than the recorded €37,000 between 2018 to 2021
8. Land Of Latest Innovations and Construction Marvels – UAE
United Arab Emirates infrastructure has been magnificently expanding creating a lot of noticeable job opportunities for residents and international talent. Currently, the country is facing a shortage in terms of highly qualified professionals, henceforth, the demand for international skilled professionals is highly increasing. So if you are searching for which is the best for jobs abroad, UAE certainly stands a place in the list.
UAE offers three kinds of work visa options to immigrants namely Standard work visa, Green visa for work, and Domestic worker visa.
- The unemployment rate in UAE was 3.36% (as of 2021).
- The median salary in the country’s capital, Dubai, was noted to be 258,000 AED per year.
9. Experience a Whole New World of Job Opportunities in Hong Kong
Looking for a country with more job opportunities at a whole new level! Hong Kong is the country for skilled professionals and also for low-qualified workers as the country offers a significant number of opportunities in the fields of biotechnology, IT, and technology.
The best part about working in Hong Kong is that you are even eligible the step into the government sector once you have gained qualified experience for the profile.
- The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate in Hong Kong dropped to 3.3% (as of February 2023), while the number of employed persons is numbered to be 3662.20 (‘000).
- There are currently 74838 active job vacancies in the country looking for its right fit.
10. Country Well Known For Its Rich Economic Stability - Singapore
Singapore is a country that enjoys high economic stability and a sustained system of employment. The country’s industrial sector generates an immense number of job opportunities every year. Majorly, skilled workers in the IT and technology sectors have a huge scope in the employment market in Singapore.
- The unemployment rate in Singapore in quarter 4 of 2022 was 2%, and under the ranking for the overall employment rate as per the OECD rankings, Singapore stands in 3rd place, with 64% employment in the PMETs (Professionals, Managers, Executives, and Technicians).
- The median monthly income for resident employees in 2022 was S$10,099 compared to S$9,520 in 2021.
Which Country Do You Believe is the Best Fit For Your Immigration?
Immigration is not just about relocating or your action of movement, but rather it's a lot more about the experience gained through it. So it is crucial to understand which destination could best fit your skills, expertise, and requirements. As a concluding remark, we suggest that you make sure to do thorough research for 'which country has more job opportunities for Indians' to make informed decisions rather not on an impulse or influence basis.
We hope this article covers your domain of expertise, and in case you would like to seek further assistance to enrich your decision on immigration, GetGIS immigration experts would be more than happy to assist you to embark on your immigration journey.
Book your free consultation without further delay.