Co-Op Programs in Canada For International Students

Updated On

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is not eligible for a co-op work permit?

Can I work for any other employer on a co-op work permit?

How long are undergraduate and graduate co-op programs in Canada?

Is a 1-year co-op program in Canada counted as work experience if applying for express entry under Canadian experience class?

Do co-op students get paid in Canada?

Nisha Menon

Nisha Menon

Sr. Content Marketing Specialist

Nisha Menon is our seasoned content writer with over 5 years of expertise in content marketing. Nisha combines her profound knowledge with skillful SEO practices to craft content that informs and engages. Beyond her writing prowess, she specializes in content related to Immigration and PR services, her commitment to continuous learning keeps her well-versed with the latest industry trends. In her leisure moments, she finds solace in creativity and embarks on travel adventures. Her unyielding commitment to seeking inspiration blends harmoniously with her love for exploring new horizons.

Related Articles